In the challenging times that we are facing, the ECWC would like to assure that we will still be acting in your best interests behind the scenes.
Although we have cancelled/postponed two functions to date; by the President taking the extreme measure that he has, am sure that we will overcome this, sooner rather than later.
As a Club, we endorse and support this initiative and look forward to the time when our world returns to a semblance of normality.
In the interim, stay safe & look after yourselves and your loved ones.
Nkosi Sikele i’Afrika!
- South African Wine Exports Permitted April 8, 2020
- SAAFF National April 6, 2020
- Transnet National Ports Authority Heightened Security Protocols April 3, 2020
- Gazette Update for Removal of containers from a Port, etc. April 3, 2020
- News from ITAC April 2, 2020
Established for well over 40 years, The Exporters Club assists the business community by hosting monthly functions to enable our members to be kept up to date with current events taking place within the global market place be they commercial or financial.
We give our members a forum to voice their concerns or give input on a variety of topics relative to the export industry, by networking with the major role players within the industry.