Who are we?
Established in 1979, The Exporters Club prides itself on being an altruistic non-profit organisation that facilitates business networking through events which are as informative as they are enjoyable.
As an initiative that was founded in the sole interest of the various role players of the export industry, we also aim to be a forum through which concerns may be raised and input provided.
We are involved, we are interactive and we are invested. We are The Exporters Club.
Here at the Exporters Club, we promote five main objectives which we feel are most integral to the growth of our members as well as the entities which they represent.
- To encourage active & sustainable exporting.
- To encourage best practice and facilitate knowledge transfer & experience.
- To provide businesses with a local forum to discuss exporting issues.
- To signpost new & existing exporters with the right advice & information.
- To highlight market opportunities.
Terry Gale chairperson
Sharon McCrea-Coetzer vice chairperson
Noreen du Rand secretary
Greg Williams treasurer
Jannie Venter committee
James Smith committee
Liz Weideman committee
Patricia Simons committee
Tracey Alexander committee
Rushka Ariefdien committee